WHERE IS THE SCHEDULE?
Check out our schedule on Mind Body here.
Keep in mind that our schedule changes from time to time depending on instructor availability.
WHAT CLASSES DO WE OFFER?
We provide many classes and often will switch out certain classes for others depending on demand and availability of instructors. We do however always try to keep at least one class of each level available per week (Pole Beginner, Pole Beginner +, Pole Intermediate, Stretching, Strength & Acrobatics, at least one choreography class (Feel the Floor, Heels, Low Flow) and practice session.
Check out our list of classes here.
PRICE OF MEMBERSHIP
* All members are subject to one pole/aerial class a day.
* Students are required to show proof of studies before they are able to purchase a membership at student price.
* We also offer offshore membership prices (the same as student prices) – Proof of offshore work via contract or similar is required prior to purchase for the discounted price.
HOW TO BUY A MEMBERSHIP?
- follow this link: “Online Store – Contracts“
- choose your contract (membership type) and click “make purchase” –
- more information about our memberships here
- click “check out”
- a pop up window will ask you to either log in or create a profile
- create your account by entering your contact, account and payment details.
- complete your membership purchase.*
- start booking classes!
*If you are a student you should be able to add a promotion code in the shopping cart – send us an email or PM on facebook with your student I.D. for the discount code
MIND BODY APP – make signing up easier AFTER you have purchased a contract!
TRIAL CLASS AND TRIAL WEEK
You can purchase a trial class or a trial week to see if this is something you would like to invest in!
- Trial Class – aerial classes – pole / hoop / silks
- Trial Week (7 days unlimited beginner classes) – aerial / fitness / practice
DROP-IN AND KLIPPEKORT
Go to “Online Store – Services“ after creating your profile and pick your service instead of buying a membership.
You can also purchase introduction trial classes and regular trial classes here before booking your class.